|Location||Washington Heights, Manhattan|
- "Headquarters for Crow's criminal empire overlooking the streets below"
- —In-Game Description
Crow's Office is a final venue which is inside of Club Murder in Def Jam Fight For NY and Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover.
Crow's infamous headquarters are posh and classy, but the office offers no competitive advantages aside from having four walls against which you can brain your foe. The office has no crowd or weapons, so focus your aggression against the force that's been trying to keep you down. Destructible picture frames are on the walls, and there's a ship in a bottle on an end table and a destructible armoire on the right side of the room. Get in there and lay the beat down on whoever stands in your way.
Events In Def Jam Fight for NY
Hero will have to face Crow in one final fight.
- This venue is called "Da Office" in Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover.
- Crow's Office is located in the same building as Club Murder.
- Crow's Office is one of five venues in Fight For NY that does not feature an announcer. The others are 125th Street Station, Hunt's Point Scrapyard (Afterhours), Red Hook Tire Co., and Stapleton Athletics.
- Crow's office Is one of the three venues that have the ability to be able to hear the venue stage Blazin' via pausing during move in a Blazin'. The others are 125th Street Station and Red Hook Tire Co..